Due to recent Government recommendations, all of our drop-in sessions have been cancelled. We will be closely following Government and NHS guidelines and will look to reschedule them when the situation allows us to do so.
We will be holding a number of drop-in sessions across the Borough as part of the comprehensive and widespread public consultation on our new Corporate Plan for Building a better Borough.
The sessions, which are part of our ‘Your Borough, Your Say’ consultation, will be held at:
- Filey library on the 4th March 2020 between 10am and 1pm and again between 1:30pm and 5pm
- Green Lane Centre in Whitby on the 12th March 2020 between 1pm and 5pm
- Brunswick centre in Scarborough on the 7th March and again on the 14th march between 10am and 4pm
The drop-in sessions will give people the opportunity to obtain a copy of the questionnaire ‘Your Borough, Your Say’, to provide their views on the Council and what they want to see in the future. People will also be able to have a short informal chat about Building a Better Borough with our representatives without having to pre-register. All feedback will be used to help shape a better future for the borough’s communities.
The ‘Your Borough, Your Say’ survey is running up until 30 April and can be completed online via our new Building a Better Borough website. Paper copies of the survey are available to pick up from the following locations:
• Customer First Centre, Town Hall, St Nicholas Street, Scarborough, YO11 2HG
• Falsgrave Community Resource Centre, Seamer Road, Scarborough, YO12 4DJ
• The Street, 12 Lower Clark Street, Scarborough, YO12 7PW
• Scarborough Library, Vernon Road, Scarborough, YO11 2NN
• Filey Town Council, 52 Queen Street, Filey, YO14 9HE
• Evron Centre, 58 John Street, Filey, YO14 9DQ
• Filey Library, Station Avenue, Filey, YO14 9AE
• Whitby Library, Windsor Terrace, Whitby, YO21 1ET
• Whitby Town Council, Pannett Park, Whitby, YO21 1RE
• Whitby Tourist Information Centre, Langborne Road, Whitby, YO21 1DN