We all have a part to play in the future of our borough.
We want to hear from everyone who lives, works and spends time here. We want to know how you think we can all work together to make our borough a better place for all of us.
Building a Better Borough is a chance for you to get involved and have a say on the things that matter to you. We want to hear from as many people as possible, of all ages and backgrounds, from every part of the borough, about the issues that affect you, your communities and your local area.
There are many ways you can have your say on the Building a Better Borough programme.
The ‘Your Borough, Your Say’ survey
A consultation survey is running from 20 January to 30 April 2020 which you can complete by clicking the link below.
The survey takes just a few minutes and asks you about what you think of our services and future priorities, the things that affect you and how you feel you can influence decisions around these issues.
Do you need help?
You can pick up a paper copy of the survey at:
- Customer First Centre, Town Hall, St Nicholas Street, Scarborough, YO11 2HG
- Falsgrave Community Resource Centre, Seamer Road, Scarborough, YO12 4DJ
- The Street, 12 Lower Clark Street, Scarborough, YO12 7PW
- Scarborough Library, Vernon Road, Scarborough, YO11 2NN
- Filey Town Council, 52 Queen Street, Filey, YO14 9HE
- Evron Centre, 58 John Street, Filey, YO14 9DQ
- Filey Library, Station Avenue, Filey, YO14 9AE
- Whitby Library, Windsor Terrace, Whitby, YO21 1ET
- Whitby Town Council, Pannett Park, Whitby, YO21 1RE
- Whitby Tourist Information Centre, Langborne Road, Whitby, YO21 1DN
You can drop printed copies off at the Customer First Centre too.
If you would like this information in large print, please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 01723 232323.
We would like to invite all young people to tell us what they think about our borough. Head over to our youth consultation page to find out more.